Traditional Good Luck Coral Horn
Ethnic/Modern Style - Sardinia Corallium Rubrum Good Luck Horn
- Traditional Design and Bale attached with Silver Wire
- Made in Italy
- Genuine Sardinia Corallium Rubrum
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Height is 1.45 Inch (3.7 cm)
- Shipping (USA only):
- For USA, First-Class Mail, Free
- Priority Mail, $ 5.00 , Free for orders of $100.00 or more
This is an improvement of our popular Coral Horn. The Bale is attached with a Silver Wire to the Coral Horn, and it includes a small Elegant Coral Bead for a Modern/Ethnic Style.
Our Coral Horns are a part of Coral Branches that are chosen among hundreds of branches. We offer only the most beautiful.
Genuine Italian Corallium Rubrum Pendant. Handmade with irregular Red Italian Coral Chips from Sardinia (Italy) in the Mediterranean Sea and imported by JJP Trading LLC.
Pendant Height is 1.45 inch (3.7 cm).
In Italy, the horn is used as a charm that is believed to ward off evil (or Evil Eye).
The 'Italian horn,' known locally as the cornetto is an amulet that is worn or possessed as a protective tool against bad omens and evil.
* Each item is handmade using traditional techniques and accordingly the size, shape or color may vary.
* Each item is handcrafted and made of 100% Mediterranean coral.
* Corallium Rubrum: Precious coral or red coral is the common name given to Corallium Rubrum and several related marine coral species. The distinguishing characteristic of precious corals is their durable and intensely colored red or pink skeleton.
* Always handling with care. Avoid contact with liquids.