If there is damage to an item upon delivery, contact us immediately for assistance.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your Online purchase, you may return, exchange, or receive store credit for your item(s) within 30 days from the date of Delivery.
WHAT YOU CAN RETURN.
We accept returns on items in new condition with the original packaging and materials, including gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity.
Any item that has been in the customer’s possession for less than 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
Items that are free from:
- sizing or alterations,
- and without signs of wear or tear.
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return.
- Items which are no longer in new condition.
- Items which lack their original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity.
- Items which have been customized or altered to meet customer specifications, like resizing or special order watches, class rings and engraved items.
- Items which have been in the customer’s possession for more than 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
On Special Orders such as items with special ring sizes, a 20% restocking fee will be applied. Any orders returned undeliverable or refused by recipient, will be subject to a $9.95 charge to be deducted from the total refund amount.
Charge credits are issued to original purchaser on the account to which the item was charged.
Gift returns with receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card.
All returns without a receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card at current price, minus any current promotional discount.
JJPJewelry.com Quality Assurance department reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the product. Once your item(s) have been received and accepted, you will receive a full refund for the cost of the item excluding shipping, handling and insurance charges. Please allow 7-12 business days after the item(s) has been received for your credit to be processed. Refunds will be issued using the same type of payment used in the original purchase.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order, please contact customer service. There is a 20% restocking fee for the cancellation of any Special Order items.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Please follow our 3 easy steps below:
1. OBTAIN YOUR RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER:
Contact us at Customer Service to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. When approved, you will receive an email with your Return Merchandise Authorization Number along with detail shipping and packaging instructions.
2. PACKAGE RETURN:
- Repack the item(s) in the original packaging materials. To receive a refund, you must provide the original packaging and documentation.
- Write the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number on the receipt and on the outside of the package.
- Any promotional item or free gift included with the order must be returned. If not returned, you will be subject to the full retail price of the item.
- Please read the information on your original packing slip.
- Enclose the original or a copy of the packing slip.
- If you do not have your original packing slip, please provide us with your name, address, phone number, email address, and order number.
3. SHIPPING & INSURANCE:
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking services from providers such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS for your return.
- Please note: for security purposes, do not write jjpjewelry.com or the contents of the package such as jewelry, diamonds, gold or any other related items on the outside of the box.
- Ship the return package to the address indicated on the packing slip.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our distribution center.
- You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase.
- Return shipments are the responsibility of the customer.