Good Luck Coral Horn
Sardinia Corallium Rubrum Good Luck Horn 0.7 inch
- Made in Italy
- Genuine Sardinia Corallium Rubrum
- 925 Sterling Silver, gold plated
- 0.7 inch in length
- Shipping (The USA only):
- For the USA, First-Class Mail, Free
- Priority Mail, $ 4.60, Free for orders of $100.00 or more
Genuine Italian Corallium Rubrum Pendant. Handmade with irregular Red Italian Coral Chips from Sardinia (Italy) in the Mediterranean Sea and imported by JJP Trading LLC.
The Red Coral Horn is 0.7 inches (1.80 cm) in length.
In Italy, the horn is used as a charm that is believed to ward off evil (or Evil Eye).
The 'Italian horn,' known locally as the cornetto is an amulet that is worn or possessed as a protective tool against bad omens and evil.
* Each item is handmade using traditional techniques and accordingly the size, shape or color may vary.
* Each item is handcrafted and made of 100% Mediterranean coral.
* Corallium Rubrum: Precious coral or red coral is the common name given to Corallium Rubrum and several related species of marine coral. The distinguishing characteristic of precious corals is their durable and intensely colored red or pink skeleton.
* Always handling with care. Avoid contact with liquids.