Flower Round Cameo Pendant
Flower Round Sardonyx Cameo Pendant 40mm
- Out of Stock - Available on Backorder only (see Below)
- Discount already Applied - Coupons not applicable
- Made in Italy
- Genuine Sardonyx Shell
- 925 Sterling Silver Frame Gold Plated
- Dimensions: D 1.57" (D40 mm)
- Two years warranty
- Free Shipping to US and Canada
- Mod. JE908
Our Flower Round Sardonyx Cameo Pendant, it is a great and unique piece of our Cameo Art, and it is perfect for Daily Occasion, Ceremonies or Collection.
Cameos are 1.14inch (29mm) with 925 Sterling Silver Frame.
Items are not available at the moment. For order, please Contact Us with the Mod. number or the Name. We will let you know how long it will take to produce and deliver it. Because it will be made from scratch, you can decide some details and choose a different Bail.
Once we have a delivery date, and you will accept it, we will ask to pay 30% of the amount listed (already discounted). The production will start immediately.
When ready, we will send a photo inviting you to pay the remaining 70%. Then the product will be shipped. It may take from 3 to 4 weeks from Order to Deliver.
* All products are Handmade using traditional techniques and accordingly the size, shape or color may vary. Because they are Handmade, no two Products are alike and will become a unique addition to your individual collection. Each item is high-quality jewelry.
* Each piece is handcrafted and made of 100% Sea Shell.
* Cassis Madagascariensis (aka "Sardonic") is a Caribbean seashell. Sardonyx Shell Cameos are the rarest and valuable. The most common reason is that Sardonyx shells grow at a very slow rate, and therefore there are not harvested in abundance. A limited number of Sardonyx shell cameos are produced every year. Sardonyx shells are also desirable due to their color pigmentation. Sardonyx has white mid layer and a beautiful dark red with the chocolate brown interior. It provides each cameo with striking color contrast, adding to its elegance.
* Since cameos, made of shell, are especially delicate, they will require special care. While dusting, pay attention to the deep ridges in the cameo where dust is likely to collect. Dust can scratch a cameo, so it is important to keep it as dust-free as possible. Always handling with care. Avoid contact with corrosive liquids or oils.