Ethnic Cameo Earrings
Ethnic Carnelian Cameo Earrings 60mm
- Out of Stock - Available on Backorder only (see Below)
- Discount already Applied - Coupons not applicable
- Made in Italy
- Genuine Carnelian Shell
- 925 Sterling Silver Frame Clasp Screws back, Gold Plated
- Dimensions: L 2.36" (L 60 mm)
- Two years warranty
- Free Shipping to US and Canada
- Mod. JE902
Our Ethnic Carnelian Cameo Earrings are a great and unique pieces of our Cameo Art, and they are perfect for Daily Occasion, Ceremonies or Collection.
Cameos are 2.36inch (60mm) with 925 Sterling Silver Frame Clasp Screws back, Gold Plated.
Items are not available at the moment. For order, please Contact Us with the Mod. number or the Name. We will let you know how long it will take to produce and deliver it. Because it will be made from scratch, you can decide some details and choose a different Bail.
Once we have a delivery date, and you will accept it, we will ask to pay 30% of the amount listed (already discounted). The production will start immediately.
When ready, we will send a photo inviting you to pay the remaining 70%. Then the product will be shipped. It may take from 3 to 4 weeks from Order to Deliver.
* All products are Handmade using traditional techniques and accordingly the size, shape or color may vary. Because they are Handmade, no two Products are alike and will become a unique addition to your individual collection. Each item is high-quality jewelry.
* Each piece is handcrafted and made of 100% Sea Shell.
* Cypraecassis rufa (aka "carnelian") have reddish more or less dark. Cornelian Shell Cameos are more common as this type of shell grows much more rapidly, and is harvested on a regular basis. The majority of shell cameos are made using Cornelian shell. This shell coloring is different than Sardonyx. Cornelian shells tend to range from orange to pink hues, detracting from the amount of color contrast between the base colored part of the cameo to the carved out profile. Cornelian shells also have less white coloring between the layers, meaning that the pattern or object being carved will not be a pure white like on Sardonyx shells. The object being carved will have a tinge of the orange or pink of the base of the shell. These two reasons are why Cornelian shell cameos are more widely seen and purchased.
* Since cameos, made of shell, are especially delicate, they will require special care. While dusting, pay attention to the root ridges in the cameo where dust is likely to collect. Dust can scratch a cameo, so it is important to keep it as dust-free as possible. Always handling with care. Avoid contact with corrosive liquids or oils.